Friday, 15 July 2011

Stage One Complete!

I finally finished the hair last night :) Took exactly one week - I don't know if that's a long or short time to take doing a reroot, but it seemed like forever to me! Here are the results...


I'm really happy with the way it turned out - the yarn is very full and soft, even though I only filled in about half the plugs. I don't plan on trimming it - I like the way it is all different lengths.


Like I said, I only filled in about half the plugs, but made many new ones around the parting line. I used the Knot Method (knotted in the middle of a strand). I would use this method again rather than the Lock and Loop method because with the Lock and Loop method, if you break a strand of yarn when it's been plugged in the scalp, you would have to undo all of the plugs back to the point of the breakage. With the Knot method however you only have to undo that particular plug.

I've already started the second phase - carving the face! It's fun so far! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting! <3